Qt6

Hi all,

Almost one year ago, I posted here requesting the merge of Qt6.
Qt6 has been kept, more or less up-to-date in wip, thanks to nros@

I don't know if the issues with building on MacOS, that were an issue then, are still an issue today, I don't own any apple hardware to test.
But, today I came across the first package that no longer builds with Qt5, the number should just grow in the coming months.

Can we import Qt6 into the main branch now and try to fix potential issues along the way? I think this is better than lagging behind and have a lot of catch-up to do later.

Thoughts? Arguments?

Regards,
pin

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.