Re: GHC 9.2.1 is now available as lang/ghc92

Okay, GHC patches have been upstreamed now (and got merged). 176 libraries and applications have been updated locally. I'm going to commit them today, then switch the default compiler.

Unfortunately I will have to mark devel/hlint as BROKEN because it heavily depends on the internal API of GHC, which (as always) has changed a lot since GHC 9.0. The upstream is working hard to make it work again: https://github.com/ndmitchell/hlint/issues/1314