GHC 9.2.1 is now available as lang/ghc92

(Reposting here after realizing I accidentally posted this to tech-kern instead. What a shame)

Hi all,

I just imported GHC 9.2.1 as lang/ghc92. One of the notable improvements since GHC 9.0 is that the compiler now has a native codegen for aarch64, which means LLVM is now optional on the architecture.

After I upstream local patches it currently has, I'm going to update all of the Haskell packages so that we can eventually switch the default Haskell compiler to lang/ghc92. This will take several weeks though.