libkver and distributed pbulk

Hi, all,

I'd like to have several machines run a distributed pbulk together. However, some of the machines are running NetBSD 9.2 and some are running current.

I usually use libkver to chroot in to a 9.0 userland, then build packages, and so far have had no problems. To ssh in to the chroot, I made an alias address, told the main sshd to not listen to that alias, then launched sshd in the chroot bound only to the alias.

You can see where this is going: the chroot sshd system still says "NetBSD 9.99.93".

What's the simplest way to deal with this?

Thanks,
John