Re: Issue with python27 & mailman

Hi,

This should be fixed now in pkgsrc -current, as python27-2.7.18nb5.
John, if you're able to test it resolves your issue, please let me know
your findings. (I don't see why it wouldn't work now with nb5, but I
don't use mailman.) Sorry about this mistake.

I've updated to python27-2.7.18nb5, and I've updated mailman, and I can confirm that none of the errors occur any longer.

Technically, the issue was that _QS_SEPARATOR_CONFIG_FILENAME wasn't
defined at all, as I'd noticed the hard-coded '/etc', and had commented
it out, intending to adjust it further later. But I forgot to actually
do so before I committed the full change set.

Thanks for your quick fix :)

John Klos