Re: OpenSSL 3.0.0 compatibility

* On 2021-09-30 at 01:03 BST, Greg Troxel wrote:

 I don't see wip/openssl at 3.0.0, which is how most people would build
 a not-yet-in-pkgsrc version, together with some variable  to force
 pkgsrc openssl after it's installed, and a note explaining that, so
 they too can play the "catch up with API breaks" game.

Until we move to a proper mk/ssl.buildlink3.mk there's little point having a wip/openssl as security/openssl is hardcoded in hundreds of places.

If people want to try things themselves they can cherry-pick my update commit from here:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/24b7fb9576411caaedd33f35cd8dbb615a8d5093

Cheers,