OpenSSL 3.0.0 compatibility

Hey,

With 2021Q4 on the way which I will be maintaining as an LTS release, I'd like to get security/openssl bumped to version 3.0.0 at some point before the branch so that it remains supported for the lifetime of the release, and am also working on upgrading my primary compiler to GCC 10.3.0.

As you may have seen I've already been fixing some of the easier issues with regards to OpenSSL 3.x compatibility, but if anyone else is interested in this (I assume NetBSD will also be wanting to upgrade sometime soon as 1.1.1 has less than 2 years left), the most recent bulk build result is here:

  https://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/trunk/bulktest/20210928.1522/meta/report.html

I'm happy to push any work that is considered in-progress to my branch for testing, or go ahead and commit to pkgsrc trunk anything that is suitable and I'll merge the branch every so often.

Cheers,