Re: Qt6

There is not really any date set for it to be imported.
I need help to test it on mac to verify the
PLISTs etc since I don't have a mac. If you use macosx
please feel free to test it to update the PLISTS if
they are wrong. After that I think it is ready for
import since there is a demand for it.

Regards,
Niclas