Re: Warning about BLAS choice and math/arpack-ng (needed for math/octave).

Am 24. Juni 2021 20:00:06 MESZ schrieb David Holland <dholland-pkgtech%netbsd.org@localhost>:

>Please slap a comment in there about why it isn't using blas.bl3.mk,
>or someone will doubtless "fix" it a couple years down the road.

It is including it, just earlier. Otherwise bmake complains about the
conditional on BLAS_TYPE. Is there somethig I overlooked as a better
alternative? I guess the empty() construct woukd work, but is it
preferred?

Alrighty then,

Thomas
--