Re: lang/gcc10 does not compile with Darwin 20.5.0 + Xcode 11.4

On 5/27/21 5:32 PM, Brook Milligan wrote:
I have two different Macs, one of which compiles gcc10 and one of which does not.  Both are using current pkgsrc.

The successful one is:

MacOS 11.1
Darwin 20.2.0
Xcode 12.4
SDK 11.1

The unsuccessful one is:

MacOS 11.4
Darwin 20.5.0
Xcode 12.5
SDK 11.3

The latter also will not compile gcc8 or gcc9.  Note that I added OSX_SDK_MAP.11.4=11.3 to mk/platform/Darwin.mk because of the version slew.

All of these gcc package fail when the stage 2 and stage 3 files are compared; otherwise the builds seem to progress fine.

I am not seeing any relevant bulk builds to indicate whether this is a known problem.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to make this work.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Brook

Have you made any progress on this?  If not, I'll try to have a look ASAP.