using devel/ruby-ronn as a tool

Hi!

I am looking at updating git-lfs and found that it contains manpages in ronn format. Running the "ronn" tool from devel/ruby-ronn results in a useful manpage that I would like to install as part of the package.

Has anyone dealt with using ronn as a tool as part of the package build before?

If not, how would I go about adding tool support? Since the tool is written in Ruby, there is the issue of which underlying Ruby version to use. Any ideas?

--
Benny