Re: [HEADS UP] pkgsrc default database directory changed

I'm having a problem that may be related to this.

When trying to bootstrap pkgsrc in NetBSD 8.0 (using 9.1 kernel), with a different prefix, it exits with the following error:

   ===> running: (cd /disk/spare/upkgsrc/pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files && /disk/spare/upkgsrc/bootstrap/work/bin/bmake  MAKE_JOBS=1 PKG_COMPRESSION=none -DPKG_PRESERVE PKGSRC_KEEP_BIN_PKGS=no MAKECONF=/disk/spare/upkgsrc/bootstrap/work/mk.conf install)
   pkg_info: The default PKG_DBDIR has changed, but this installation still uses the old one.
   Please move the database and re-run this command:
   	mv /var/db/pkg /disk/spare/upkg/pkgdb
   pkg_admin: The default PKG_DBDIR has changed, but this installation still uses the old one.
   Please move the database and re-run this command:
   	mv /var/db/pkg /disk/spare/upkg/pkgdb
   ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
   ERROR: Unable to satisfy dependency: gcc8>=none
   ERROR: License conditions for bootstrap-mk-files-20180901 could not be evaluated
   *** Error code 1

   Stop.
   bmake: stopped in /disk/spare/upkgsrc/pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files
   ===> exited with status 1
   aborted.

Full log is here: http://sprunge.us/SrWBks

Command I'm using: ./bootstrap --prefix /disk/spare/upkg --pkgdbdir /disk/spare/upkg/pkgdb --cwrappers no --unprivileged

I have no /etc/mk.conf

I tried it after removing /usr/pkg/* from my $PATH and without --unprivileged (as root).  The result is the same.

Riastradh on #pkgsrc mentioned helped me and mentioned pkg_install may be uncondionally checking  for /var/db/pkg even a different prefix is passed.

Thanks.