Re: [HEADS UP] pkgsrc default database directory changed

> Found the problem: Apparently, USE_CWRAPPERS=no needs to be in /etc/mk.conf, just passing it to make as in the instruction doesn't work.

Or so I thought. Every dependency of any package now seems to have a circular dependency on itself. It seems everything is entirely broken now.

Given that this is currently an experience on 9.1 that is guaranteed to drive away any user, that the instructions are outright wrong, and then when even fixing up everything manually, it still does not work, can we please revert this? The current state is "pkgsrc does not work on NetBSD unless you are using -current", and requiring -current to run -current packages is an OpenBSD thing - let's not let it become a NetBSD thing, too.

--
Jonathan