Re: Removing lua51 (and possibly lua52) after the branch?

Following up to Kamil's comments, there is also NodeMCU, which is a
firmware for ESP8266 (arduino with wifi, more or less).  I think NodeMCU
has just recently moved to 5.3.  One can use external lua to compiler
before loading.

https://nodemcu.readthedocs.io/en/master/nodemcu-lrm/

Overall, it seems keeping 5.1 is better than removing it, as I'm not
aware of the presence of it causing problems.

As a general point, I think we need to think about "does anybody use
this from pkgsrc", not just "do any other packages need this package"?

Totally fine to put a warning in DESCR of course.  I think all 4 DESCRs
could be adjusted, from reading them.