net pkg lang/pike8.0 feedback sought

Hello all,

I've been working on a set of packages for the programming language "pike" for quite a while, and I think dust has settled to the point where I'd like to get some feedback for eventual inclusion in pkgsrc proper:

https://pkgsrc.se/wip/pike8.0

And its subpackages (segmented to ease dependency requirements on the base package):

https://pkgsrc.se/wip/pike8.0-GTK2
https://pkgsrc.se/wip/pike8.0-Gdbm
https://pkgsrc.se/wip/pike8.0-Image_Freetype
https://pkgsrc.se/wip/pike8.0-Image_SVG
https://pkgsrc.se/wip/pike8.0-Image_TIFF
https://pkgsrc.se/wip/pike8.0-Image_WebP
https://pkgsrc.se/wip/pike8.0-Mysql
https://pkgsrc.se/wip/pike8.0-Odbc

I've been using these for about 2 years and have tested the builds on NetBSD, Illumos, Darwin and Linux. The packages should be pkglint clean and have seen use by other users exclusive of my build environment.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Bill Welliver
william%welliver.org@localhost