Re: graphics/gegl: fixing MacOS issues

> On Feb 24, 2020, at 4:31 PM, Brook Milligan <brook%nmsu.edu@localhost> wrote:
>
> I’m looking at this gegl patch more carefully and trying to use it.  I am running into two issues:
>
> - First, the build bakes *.dylib files into the gegl executable so it cannot run if the libraries are renamed.  Did you not see this?

My mistake.  I changed the names on too many files.

> - Second, is it not the case that Apple no longer supports OpenCL?  I would expect that a dependency on Apple OpenCL (which is what your dependency() does, right?) would not work.  Is that not a problem?  In any case, it should not be unconditional in the meson file.

This still seems problematic to me and is not necessary as far as I can see, at least for gimp to run.  Please advise on the wisdom of this if Apple really is dropping OpenCL.

In the meantime, I have committed fixes based upon your PR (http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=54824) for both graphics/babl and graphics/gegl.  Pointing out the need to change some of the filenames was very helpful; thanks.  Both packages now seem to work on my Mac.  I believe the PR can be closed now.

I also have a pending fix for gimp, which depends on both of these packages.  I expect that to be committed once I rebuild it one final time.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook