Re: graphics/babl: fixes for MacOS

> On Feb 23, 2020, at 4:26 AM, nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
>
> The arguments are transformed by cwrappers.
>
> You need to apply the BUILDLINK_TRANSFORM to the transformed arguments,
> see the existing lines for appeasing the SunOS linker.

Thanks.  I could see that they were being transformed, but l was looking at the older version of the Makefile with pre-transformed SunOS versions.  I thought those actually worked and so copied them for Darwin.  Now that I see the newer post-transformed SunOS version, the same works for Darwin as well.

Cheers,
Brook