mk-configure dependancy on any bmake

Hi Aleksey, folks,

I noticed during my local pkgsrc build that bmake-20150505 was installed
as a dependancy of mk-configure.  The Makefile for that package has:

DEPENDS+=       bmake-[0-9]*:../../devel/bmake

Is the bmake dependancy necessary if the host (NetBSD 9.0 RC1 in my
case) has a (much!) more recent bmake-compatible make(1)?  Or is this
one of those "there's way to many combinations to think about" type of
things to get right otherwise.

Mostly just curious.  It looks like this added about a minute and a
half to my 36-odd hour pkgsrc build, so I'm not overly worried about
the extra time this adds :).

Cheers,
Simon.