Re: import wip/prosody

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

I believe I've addressed all the comments except for

>   Not fair for a line number regen, but we have a notion that patches
>   should be submitted (or a bug report filed) upstream, when
>   appropriate, with the URL in the patch comments.  So if you are
>   willing, that would be appreciated.

since I do not feel comfortable either submitting the patch upstream, or
filling a bug report.

With regards to the DESCR file, it is verbatim what is on the project's
website. I added the url to the list of supported XEPs, so users can
(more) easily check if the package would serve them.