Re: www/firefox-esr instead of www/firefox[0-9]*

On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 at 15:26, nia <nia%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> I think the package for the latest ESR release of Firefox should always
> be named "firefox-esr"

User input here: up until recently, I'd agreed with this approach.
However, now Firefox uses a dedicated profile for each installation of
Firefox, which is a major annoyance. I, for starters, will want to
stay with v68.xx as long as possible, before upgrading.

--
Ottavio Caruso