Re: Qt4 removal plan

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 07:45:40PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> I didn't realize qgis was part of the collateral damage.

I've been working on it - the latest release has Qt5 support.

But we're missing a few dependencies for it, like qt5-qtkeychain package.

I have a partial update, but I don't have much more time to spend on this,
and my hardware isn't exactly cutting edge, even reconfiguring this stuff
takes a while.

If you're using this package, do you think you could take a look at it?