Re: librsvg on 8.0 i386

Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> writes:

> On Thu, Aug 01, 2019 at 07:45:08AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> I wonder if we should be flipping librsvg back to the C version for 8.0
>> i386 (head and Q2), at least until this is figured out, because it's
>> blocking lots of packages.
>
> I'd say we should switch the default for everything untill something breaks
> that way.

I'm sympathetic, but my goal today is to get to consensus about i386
immediately, so we can have working binary packages for Q2.  Hence my
narrowing to i386, since amd64 seems ok.

I guess the question is we say netbsd-i386 doesn't support rust, or if
we say netbsd-i386 uses librsvg-c and that rust is supported.