Re: Can't build lang/rust on aarch64

> error: couldn't load codegen backend "/nbsd/pkgsrc/lang/rust/work/rust-bootstrap/lib/rustlib/aarch64-unknown-netbsd/codegen-backends/librustc_codegen_llvm-llvm.so": "/nbsd/pkgsrc/lang/rust/work/rust-bootstrap/lib/rustlib/aarch64-unknown-netbsd/codegen-backends/librustc_codegen_llvm-llvm.so: Undefined PLT symbol \"_ZNKSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEE7compareERKS4_\" (symnum = 1546)"
>
> I've just updated all of my OS bits this morning.  What do I
> need to do to fix this?

I suspect your OS bits don't include the c++ shared library bits
which are compatible with what came with 8.99.35, which is what
sits in my target root for evbarm64 on my "cross-build rust
bootstraps" host.

I could update my target root, but that would also force any
consumers to use newish NetBSD bits if they want to bootstrap
rust.  But since both are "-current" I guess that's not a big
problem, and I'll take a note behind my ear to bump my target
root OS version.

Regards,

- Håvard