rust crate package help

Hi,

https://github.com/dcuddeback/termios-rs/pull/22
stopped me while working on packaging nary.

backporting this patch would require adjusting the
cargo checksums in the ../vendors/termios-0.3.1/
folder.

Is there any support for defining pkgsrc crates
in pkgsrc packages? In other words, one soution
I can think about is packaging termios once + patching it
and then adjusting all checksums in packages which use it
according.
Or maybe I'm way off with this approach.