Small weirdness in net/wireshark

I have just built the new 2019-Q1 branch, and I find that in
net/wireshark I get a lot of extra documentation files. Some of these
are

share/doc/wireshark/guides/wsug_html_chunked/AppFiles.html
share/doc/wireshark/guides/wsug_html_chunked/AppGPL.html
share/doc/wireshark/guides/wsug_html_chunked/AppMessages.html

Maybe it found that I have doxygen installed, or something like that?
I will probably look into this at some point once I'm through building
everything. Probably the build process can be curbed to be consistent.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- "What good is a Ring of Power
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- if you're unable...to Speak." - Agent Elrond