Re: Please consider inclusion of my mk/blas.buildlink3.mk and the wip/openblas{,_pthread,_openmp} packages

Am Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:50:58 +0100
schrieb "Dr. Thomas Orgis" <thomas.orgis%uni-hamburg.de@localhost>:

> Part 1 is pkg/54079 now. I'm not too exited about part 2 … but part 1
> is important to be able to push updates to wip that use it.

I'm completing the cycle of presenting me as a fool. The existence of
wip/mk eluded me. I'll push the file there.

I'll start a new thread for the general migration plan for BLAS stuff.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis