Re: how to get base /usr/bin/env in a package?

Hi,

Adam transcribed 802 bytes:
> Usually, you should include "../../lang/python/application.mk" and do REPLACE_PYTHON.
>
> What is your package?
>
> Kind regards,
> Adam

The package is not yet completely pushed.
For tests we rely on python3.7 at build time,
for gnunet-qr on python2.7 at runtime.

https://bugs.gnunet.org/view.php?id=5611 and the commit I made
in there propose a more portable solution, although with more
code.

The complication here is python2.7 at runtime.