Re: update databases/sqlitebrowser

Hello Brook,

Brook Milligan writes:
> [...]
> As suggested in my previous message, I tested a solution on my Mac with conditional PLIST lines (see attached patch).  The installation succeeded.
>
> Is this the right solution to commit?
> [...]

Before using OPSYS it is needed to include mk/bsd.prefs.mk, otherwise
it looks good!

(This is only cosmetic but I would rename the PLIST_VAR(S) to just
`unix' (I think this is consistent with other packages, e.g.
qt5-qtbase) and add a comment before defining it to point to check
CMakeLists.txt for that (i.e. so for future updates possible
non-Apple users can double check if the PLIST needs to be updated
or not))

Thank you!