Re: removing error from USE_X11 without xorg

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 07:49:05PM +0000, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
> I don't care if it works for you. It doesn't for me.

Can you try to be unnecessarily antagonistic? It isn't add anything
productive to a conversation.

As you have been told, the USE_X11 case exists here to ensure that the
correct rpath is backed in. The check exists to avoid much harder to
detect problems. The situation is much better since than it was 10 years
ago, since we don't really have to about /usr/X11R6 vs /usr/X11R7 vs
someother vendor locations, but it is still easy enough to just forget
to select X sets etc. If you don't want to install the X sets, you can
and should just set X11_TYPE=modular. That doesn't add any dependency by
itself.

Joerg