MesaLib and egl: what happened?

In the last quarterly pksrc release, I discovered that a few packages
that optionally supported "EGL" (whatever that is) mistakenly thought it
was NOT supported (by MesaLib, apparently).

For instance in MesaLib, qt5-qtbase (and I think another one which I
forget now), more files were built than expected by the PLIST. These
files were under control of an "egl" option.

I was (and am) using the pkgsrc of MesaLib (and glu and gle) with NetBSD
7.0.

Now in this quarterly release, this seems to have been undone and I have
to revert my changes.

I have no idea what egl is (do I want to know even?) but was this
brief supporting it intentional?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- Wayland: Those who don't understand X
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- are condemned to reinvent it. Poorly.