firefox 61 fails to build on netbsd-7

Because it needs gcc 6.1 !!

I suppose people on such systems can just use firefox60, or contort, or
wait for the coming rototill of compiler selection.

I would rather not be adding GCC_REQD to programs when that's really
about language features vs the original intent of avoiding problems in
lower versions, especially during the freeze.   The package is not even
documented to require c++11, so I'm not sure what's up.

Had I realized this, I would have objected to the update during freeze
(and probably shoudl have anyway, since it doesn't meet the freeze
criteria), but I don't think it's a net win to back it out now.  But,
that seems less troublesome than many other approaches.

So:

  1) Please don't change anything until we really understand what's
  going on.  (The freeze is already going to last longer because of this
  update than it would have.)

  2) Can someone explain where the gcc 6.1 requirement comes from and
  why?