Re: Windows port?

On 05/18, Benny Siegert wrote:
> At this point, the most hassle-free way to have pkgsrc on Windows is to use
> "bash on Ubuntu on Windows" and bootstrap pkgsrc in the Linux container.

Hi, Benny!

Thanks for your suggestion!  Do you think I would be able to use
pkgsrc in WSL to build libraries and binaries for Windows?  My initial
thought would be to add support to pkgsrc for a Windows compiler
(e.g., Microsoft Visual Studio) that pkgsrc could invoke from inside
WSL.  Or are there too many hurdles for this to actually work?

Thanks!

Lewis