Inverted OPSYS conditional in graphics/MesaLib/options.mk ?

In graphics/MesaLib/options.mk there is the following fragment (see
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/graphics/MesaLib/options.mk )

.if ${OPSYS} != "Darwin"
CFLAGS+=		-DHAVE_DRI3
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=	--enable-dri3
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=	--enable-gbm
PLIST.gbm=		yes
.endif

Isn't that conditional the wrong way around? NetBSD doesn't have dri3,
at least 7.0 doesn't. There is also no package providing it (at least on
the stable pkgsrc-2018Q1 branch, where this fragment also exists).

Disabling the 2 lines with DRI3 and dri3 make MesaLib configure and
compile for me. The --enable-gbm, which I left in, didn't seem to hurt.

When packaging, there were then some extra files though but name-wise
they seem unrelated:

lib/libXvMCnouveau.so
lib/libXvMCnouveau.so.1
lib/libXvMCnouveau.so.1.0
lib/libXvMCnouveau.so.1.0.0
lib/libXvMCr600.so
lib/libXvMCr600.so.1
lib/libXvMCr600.so.1.0
lib/libXvMCr600.so.1.0.0

I added them to my PLIST and all was well. (So far, at least :-)

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- Wayland: Those who don't understand X
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- are condemned to reinvent it. Poorly.