Why does wip/parallel still exist?

I see parallel/parallel being present in pkgsrc CVS, a clearly newer
version than wip/parallel. Shouldn't the latter be removed?

Also, I am in the process of adapting my local patch that avoided the
conflict of parallel/parallel and misc/moreutils. I just dropped the
bin/parallel from the latter. I presume, you lot would prefer installing
bin/parallel.moreutils instead? An option that triggers the conflict?
What is preferred?

Please note that both parallel programs are very similar, but not
interchangeable.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--