mail/postfix: install bin/{mailq,newaliases}?

I'm asking myself whether mail/postfix should be installing bin/mailq and bin/newaliases (which are symlinks to sbin/sendmail) on a system equipped with mailwrapper(8).

This has bitten me in three different ways:
1. On a system with pkgsrc postfix installed, but deliberately using postfix
   from base (and mailer.conf set to base), calling mailq (with /usr/pkg/bin in
   PATH before /usr/bin) called the wrong thing.
2. On a system with pkgsrc postfix installed, in use, but mailer.conf
   mistakenly configured to base (and /usr/pkg/bin in PATH ahead of /usr/bin),
   the mis-configuration was partly hidden because mailq called the pkgsrc
   version.
3. On a build server with pkgsrc postfix installed, net/nagios-plugins
   configures it check_mailq to call /usr/pkg/bin/mailq, which fails on
   systems without pkgsrc postfix installed (while calling /usr/bin/mailq
   would work regardless of postfix being installed or not).

Opinions? One could argue that:
1. occurs wherever a package shadows a program from base
2. is a level 8 problem
3. should be dealt with by teaching the configury to use /usr/bin/mailq if
   present whenever /etc/mailer.conf exists or it's a link to
   /usr/sbin/mailwrapper.