Re: Detecting binary package build

Hi,

It'd be hard to change the defaults (it always is), the current mode is
to make portable packages by default.

I think it would be wise to introduce a generic package option name to
optimize and perhaps we can use this in more places where we currently
disable compile time CPU optimizations.

the package option 'x11' is similar. you can remove it to have a
slightly less bad time using pkgsrc without a graphical setup.

The problem with openBLAS on netbsd might be more g95 bullshit... we
should really get change the default.