Re: www/serf install permissions fix

Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> writes:

> All of my bulk builds have always set PKG_DEVELOPER.  Generally I try
> to enable as many checks as possible, and over time will be enabling
> more (e.g. additional CHECK_WRKREF, PKGSRC_RUN_TEST, etc) when they
> aren't too pessimistic in terms of number of failures.

I guess my memory is from an older time.

Given bulk builds using PKG_DEVELOPER=yes, it seems we shouldn't add
checks for things that aren't really problematic until most of the
things that would be caught are cleaned up.  So I'll probably add
Lewis's code but not hook it in for now.   That way people who want to
work on this issue can do so easily, but it won't trip up others.