Re: Handling GPG signatures for pkgsrc with netpgp

		Hi Alistair, tech-pkg@,

On 03/02/2017 19:05, Alistair Crooks wrote:
Sorry, thought I'd already given the go-ahead to commit your changes; I
certainly don't want to be a roadblock in these kind of things.

Understood, thank you :)

I currently do not have much time to look at this, but with your approval, I will try to commit the changes as soon as I get the chance.

There is an issue though: I believe you are the official upstream for netpgp, and I could not find any public repository for it. My intention was therefore to make sure these patches would be approved and find their way there first.

Alternatively I can commit the changes in both NetBSD's src and pkgsrc tree. It will be a bit complicated in pkgsrc though, since multiple, unrelated changes will be split across many patch files.

Do you think we could work on a solution in this regard? Would it be possible to work on netpgp in a public repository, issue new releases from this repository and host them somewhere?

Incidentally, you may want to update your cert on edgebsd - chrome tells
me "NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" for git.edgebsd.org
<http://git.edgebsd.org>

I am working on this, and have imported security/py-acme-tiny to fix it with a certificate signed by Let's Encrypt.

Cheers,
-- khorben

On 2 February 2017 at 14:35, Pierre Pronchery <khorben%defora.org@localhost