Re: spurious/incorrect "gobject-introspection" dependencies?

On Fri, Feb 03, 2017 at 05:38:59PM +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> This dependency should be almost conditional. This is a package used by
> a subset of Gnome (gobject) developers to debug native applications. It
> also breaks PaX MPROTECT restrictions.

Only just received a replacement power supply for my laptop... Anyway,
I agree that the dependency on introspection should probably be build
time only. I disagree that it is merely a debug tool - how do expect
python wrappers to work without it?

Cheers,

Patrick