Re: BAD Python compilation directives

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 03:44:19AM +0100, Jesus Cea wrote:
> PS: Seems like currently pkgsrc can not have several python 3 versions
> installed at the same time, because they conflict with
> "/opt/local/bin/python3".

No, that's not correct, the python binary itself is fully version to
python3.5.

The problem is that upstream python insists on installing
libpython3.so without the full version. We tried discussing this with
them, but it lead nowhere, see

https://bugs.python.org/issue17975

If the library was fully versioned too, then we we could easily
install multiple python3 versions in parallel in pkgsrc.

 Thomas