Re: krb5 builtin busted ? (was Re: heimdal builtin busted?)

There seems to be more issues at hand in both heimdal and mit-krb5 processing that
I believe I've addressed in a more comprehensive patch found http://netbsd.org/~richard/krb5.diff

It is hoped that this should also address the diverse krb5 issues found elsewhere lately.

That is, now the correct KRB5_CONFIG environment is set up in the final, chosen buildlink3.mk,
heimdal or mit-krb5.

I've been able to test native and pkgsrc mit-krb5 on SunOS and Linux, but it would be nice
to have specific heimdal feedback and eventually a pbulk run which I'm not able to do at the moment.

cheers

--
Richard PALO