Re: Best approach for a FreePascal Package

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 04:32:23PM +0200, Edgar Fu? wrote:
 > > p2c (was never much good afaicr)
 > I used to use p2c/$CC as a "production" Pascal compiler.

Maybe I am mixing it up with f2c, or maybe it was a long time ago and
my standard of comparison at the time was Turbo Pascal. :-)

Anyway, if this thing depends on its own extensions, teaching p2c
about them is probably not a huge effort. If it's a materially
different dialect of Pascal entirely, though... that's harder.

(hence my earlier question)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost