Re: Optionally make compat socklen_t default to int in bootstrap?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 03:07:17AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> It only needs to have the same set of warnings that the compiles using
> it will have -- if those include -Wall -Werror, which I suppose in
> general they probably will, then it had better do *all* configure
> tests with -Wall -Werror, because this isn't going to be the only
> thing that might belch.

The problem is that there are different pkgs involved, we generate the
config + header in libnbcompat, but failure is pkg_install's libfetch.
Just doing AC_TRY_COMPILE() in nbcompat configure does not seem to
detect the mismatch (but I invoked it manually for testing, maybe bootstrap
passes better CFLAGS).

Can someone who is familiar with all the implications here please handle this?
I can test ;-)

Martin