Re: Endian-ness conditional dependencies?

On Thu, 7 Apr 2016, John D. Baker wrote:

> A quick 'grep' through the pkgsrc guide seems to indicate there is no
> mechanism to detect or select based on the endian-ness of a platform.
> One is left to include/exclude based solely on MACHINE or MACHINE_ARCH.

But a quick grep through "/usr/pkgsrc/mk/*" does reveal some "*ENDIAN*"
variables.

So, I see "endian.mk".  It would seem it must be explicitly included if
endian-ness is an issue.

In the case of "xf86-video-intel" it's probably sufficient to build it
only if MACHINE_ARCH is i386 or x86_64.