Re: Rewriting pkglint in a portable language

Curious bystander asks:

What is the portability problem with Go?  Go1.4 is C, and bootstraps
Go1.6, but how many architectures/platforms/operating systems does
this not work for out what what pkgsrc supports?  Are there actual
statistics or just rhetoric and guesses?  And the split one for perl
on “non-working ones” would be more meaningful with that info.

Thank you for your time.

--
William J. Coldwell T:@Cryo G:+Cryo  ARIN:WC25/AS7769 PGP:0x5E994445
Warped, Inc. warped.com 661-WARPED1 @warped @deadjournal @tapnet_app