Re: Are there regular bulk builds with PKGSRC_RUN_TEST=yes?

   Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 11:00:59 +0000
   From: Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost>

   * On 2016-01-16 at 10:57 GMT, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:

   > While there, is it fine to assume that test target dependencies are in
   > the group of build dependencies?
   >
   > For example devel/gmake requires Perl to run tests, is it fine to add
   > it as USE_TOOLS += perl:build?

   Until we have TEST_DEPENDS or :test support in USE_TOOLS, yes, though
   it would be helpful to add it on a separate line with a comment to say
   it is only required for tests, so we can go around cleaning up later.

It shouldn't be too hard to teach pkgsrc about TEST_DEPENDS and :test,
I imagine!  Anyone want to give it a try?