Re: bulk-small and jpeg

Richard PALO <richard%netbsd.org@localhost> writes:

> This:
>> pkg_add: Package `jpeg-9anb1' conflicts with `libjpeg-turbo-[0-9]*', and `libjpeg-turbo-1.4.1' is installed.
>> pkg_add: Installed package `libjpeg-turbo-1.4.1' conflicts with `jpeg-[0-9]*' when trying to install `jpeg-9anb1'.
> causing bulk-small to be considered failed

Ah, the basic problem is that bulk-small is not a list of packages to be
built by a real bulk build, but a meta-package.  Were it a real bulk
build, jpeg wouldn't be installed when the other was needed, and it
would be ok.

I would rather see us comment out jpeg with an explanation than add
conditional dependencies.  But I don't think it is a big deal.