Re: Use the newly introduced GIT_ENV instead of tweaking a supposedly internal variable.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 04:58:04PM +0100, Hauke Fath wrote:
 > > Install security/mozilla-rootcerts and run the install script.
 >
 > I am aware that it exists, but is it _integrated_ with whatever clients
 > in pkgsrc able to use ssl transfers? Or do you manually have to set
 > each of them up for using the cert store?

It isn't integrated with anything. mozilla-rootcerts-openssl does that
(it installs the certs where openssl can find them, so anything using
openssl ought to thenceforth work), but this isn't exactly a panacea;
see my earlier post.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost