Re: Odd problem fetching distfile for x11/qt5-qtwebkit

On 10/29/15 6:12 AM, Robert Elz wrote:
> The oddity is ...
>
> ftp: Can't LOOKUP `mirrors.ustc.edu.cn:http':
>
> What's that ":http" ? Is that just the way the message is formatted,
> or is that the string it was actually trying to get to?  The
> "redirected to" message just before it looks just fine.

Hi, Robert.

I think it's the way the message is formatted.  See:

  http://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/usr.bin/ftp/fetch.c#742

Regards,

Lewis

P.S. It seems like "LOOKUP" should be lowercase to be consistent with
other places in src/usr.bin/ftp that produce a "lookup" warning.