Odd problem fetching distfile for x11/qt5-qtwebkit

I'm not filing a PR for this, as I don't think there's probably
anything wrong with the package - it may be an FTP problem, I'm
not sure, just asking for opinions...

	onyx$ make checksum
	=> Bootstrap dependency digest>=20010302: found digest-20121220
	=> Fetching qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.tar.xz
	=> Total size: 33489924 bytes
	Requesting http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.5/5.5.1/submodules/qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.tar.xz
	Redirected to http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.5/5.5.1/submodules/qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.tar.xz
	Requesting http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.5/5.5.1/submodules/qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.tar.xz
	Redirected to http://mirrors.ustc.edu.cn/qtproject/archive/qt/5.5/5.5.1/submodules/qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.tar.xz
	ftp: Can't LOOKUP `mirrors.ustc.edu.cn:http': Temporary failure in name resolution
	fetch: Unable to fetch expected file qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.tar.xz
	Trying 2001:660:3302:282a:204:75ff:fe9f:9e11:21 ...
	Connected to antioche.antioche.eu.org.
	220-
	220 antioche.ipv6.lip6.fr FTP server (NetBSD-ftpd 20110904) ready.
	331 Guest login ok, type your name as password.
	230 Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
	Remote system type is UNIX.
	Using binary mode to transfer files.
	200 Type set to I.
	250 CWD command successful.
	250 CWD command successful.
	250 CWD command successful.
	229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||62691|)
	550 qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.tar.xz: No such file or directory.

(and then it tried f.n.o which also did not have the file).  That the
mirrors didn't have it is understandable, the package was updated more
recently than last Monday, which is when the mirrors update themselves, right?

The oddity is ...

ftp: Can't LOOKUP `mirrors.ustc.edu.cn:http':

What's that ":http" ?  Is that just the way the message is formatted, or
is that the string it was actually trying to get to?  The "redirected to"
message just before it looks just fine.

I used my browser, and it fetched the file just fine (I actually started
at the home page, and browsed around till I eventually found the files
to download ... for anyone who believes NetBSD downloading is hard,
just try navigating this stuff!) which turned out to be downloading
from
	http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.5/5.5.1/submodules/qtwebkit-opensource-src-5.5.1.tar.xz

which is where the pkgsrc download was redirected to, successfully it seemed.

The browser didn't tell me if it then got redirected to China for the
actual download, but (after a short startup delay, which might have
been a redirect happening, or perhaps being attempted and failing, and
then trying someplace else, I have no idea) it succeeded just fine.

Thse of you in other localities might perhaps not get redirected to China,
and so might not see this issue.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

The ftp in use would have been one from NetBSD 6.99.23 from November 30 2013
if that matters (the system doing this was waiting for NetBSD 7 to be
released to be upgraded ... that might actually happen sometime soon!)

kre